Crestron HomeTime Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Crestron takes socializing, remote learning, and working from home to the next level with a premium video conferencing experience
In the workplace, video conferencing is common, and Crestron has been perfecting it for years. Until now, there has never been a professional solution for video conferencing at home. Crestron HomeTime™ allows users to host and join Zoom® meetings without a laptop from a Crestron remote or mobile app. Your clients can see their friends and family on their large TVs from the comfort of their couch instead of crouching around a laptop; and the Logitech MeetUp™ conference camera with wide-angle lens captures everyone comfortably in the frame. The built-in speaker delivers high-quality audio to fill the room, and the full-duplex, advanced beamforming microphone enables natural conversation from everyone in the group. Because DM NVX™ AV-over-IP technology supports both video and USB, the Crestron HomeTime “engine” can be located remotely. And with the optional “add-a-room” kit (HT-CAM AUX KIT), your customers can have a choice of more than one room from which to meet.
Webinar: Crestron HomeTime – The First Fully Integrated Zoom® Conferencing Experience for the Home
See how we’ve leveraged our expertise in enterprise workplace technology to deliver a premium video conferencing experience for the home, with Crestron HomeTime™. It’s the most natural, simple, and enjoyable solution for socializing, Remote learning, and working from home.
Crestron Home – May Updates
More new Crestron Home™ software features:
- Audio interrupts and sound files from touch screens: Audio automatically mutes when a doorbell rings, plus a variety of sounds can play based on an event, such as when a sensor is triggered or a doorbell rings.
- DALI® lighting control integration: Use the Toolbox DALI commissioning Tool. Then, from the Crestron Home Setup App, discover the DIN-DALI-2s and automatically import the DALI lighting groups.
- Hide subsystems on touch screens: In advanced settings, select which subsystem(s) to hide on individual touch screens. For example, hide “video” from the kids’ rooms.
- New keypad button models: Adding press-and-hold and ceiling fan button models.
More devices support by Crestron Home:
- Seamless Lutron® products integration: Auto-discover, configure, and control Lutron HomeWorks® with QS and QSX, as well as RadioRA® 2 and RadioRA2 Select devices, just like Crestron devices. You can sell to clients that already have Lutron systems with confidence. For the first time, you can integrate Lutron lighting control with Crestron without custom programming,
- Great audio upgrade opportunities: CNX-BIPAD8, CNX-PAD8A, and bussing on C2N-AMP-6×100 and C2N-AMP-4×100.
- More cameras certified: Many more cameras have been added to the “Works with Crestron Home” list. Plus, Crestron Home now supports PTZ control for cameras that offer it.
- Remote troubleshooting and diagnostics: The ability to connect directly to the entire system via Domotz remote monitoring software allows for an enhanced service experience from the True Blue support team. Domotz provides the ease of system troubleshooting without the need for complicated VPNs, or port forwarding, thus keeping your system secure while we troubleshoot.
Crestron Home updates
Crestron Home continues to rapidly roll out powerful new features that make it so easy to deliver the best user experience. Crestron Home just keeps getting better and better all the time.
Popular new Crestron Home features:
AVAILABLE: JULY 31st
Extend Crestron Home by adding your own sequence of device commands and delays to customize even further than ever before.
Allow your users to trigger commands related to their TV or projector, including masking, lifts, screen controls, and more, for the ultimate theater experience.
Crestron Home now supports AVRs that have multiple audio, or Multiple AV zones.
AVAILABLE: JUNE 30th
Send any audio anywhere over the network. AES67 is an Audio-over-IP standard that is also interoperable with Dante® audio networking. Not only does this enable seamless integration of the audio from DM NVX products with Crestron’s Avia® DSPs and amplifiers, it also ensures interoperability with thousands of third-party products including mixers, amplifiers, microphones, and DSPs.
Apple® HomeKit® software integration with Crestron Home™ software
- IP control of Apple TV® digital media extender from any user interface, including the TSR-310, Crestron touch screens, and mobile devices.
- Siri® voice control of Apple TV through the TSR-310 is coming soon.
Visit the Apple partner page for all technical information, and to learn more about what this powerful partnership can do for you and your clients.
(Photos of HomeTime provided by Crestron–Kiwi Audio Visual is a premier dealer for Crestron in Southern California.)