Last Lunch & Learn in 2019
Only 10 Spaces out of 15 left- Spaces: Interior Designers, Residential Architects are welcome to invite guest(s). Please specify # in RSVP:
EVENT SCHEDULE: Thursday, December 12th 11am-1pm
10:45 a.m. – check-in (FREE event)
11-12-COURSE- INTERIOR TECHNOLOGY 101: “Residential Design meets Technology”
12-1 Lunch & Networking
(Lunch will be catered in by Seaside Market.)
1:00 p.m. end
Where: Kiwi Audio Visual (boardroom)
1950 Kellogg Avenue
Carlsbad, CA 92008 Map of Location RSVP mshull(at)Kiwiav(dot)com.
Does the thought of incorporating popular technologies such as the iPad® tablet, motorized shades, lighting control, and security systems seem overwhelming? In this fast-paced course, you’ll learn about the latest interior technology and how it shapes the experience of spaces you design.
You’ll get inspiration for how you can expand the breadth of your practice by incorporating technology into your designs without needing to be a technology expert.
After this lecture you will:
• Understand how smart technology has evolved over the past 50 years
• Learn what interior technology is and how design meets technology
• Discover interior technology function and benefits relative to: infrastructure, lighting, media, integration, and user interfaces
• Explore top interior technology residential applications, common misconceptions, and design considerations
Counts for 1 CEU Point; just in time to meet the 2 year credit deadline for December 31, 2019.
IESNA Lighting Certification (LC): Yes, 1 LEU (NCQLP’s 1.0 Continuing Education Lighting Course/1.1 AIA Courses) • USGBC’s LEED Green Associate and LEED AP with Specialty: Yes, LEED “Green building task” credit, not “LEED-specific task” • NCEES Professional Engineer (PE): Dependent on individual state’s acceptance of AIA courses • ASID/IDCEC: Accredited and approved
• Association: AIA Information AIBD Information IDCEC* Information NAHB Information NARI- 1.0 CEH 1.0 CEU 0.1 CEU 1.0 Cr Hour 1.0 CEU
RSVP at Contact Form– Ask in contact form to forward this message to Michelle for the Event RSVP. Only 10 spaces remaining!