San Diego -Smart Homes Solutions
WHAT TO LOOK FOR AS A CLIENT:
For professional A/V installers, some of the best jobs available come from – those clients that have the means and the desire to purchase high quality A/V products. As home theater systems become more powerful and easier to access, more and more homeowners are looking to create a theater-like experience in their homes, complete with features like specialty lighting, Runco 3D projection systems, and whole-home control panels. As a client interested in adding home technology, here are three things to remember when choosing a company to work with in your home.
1. Keep Your Options Open
- The creation of a home theater system for tech-smart customers can be a significant milestone for a business, as a satisfied customer can mean free word of mouth advertising as well as reputation gains.
- The opportunity to build a high-quality system also gives an installation technician the chance to shine, to bring their skills at creation and artistry to the forefront. Many homeowners will have an idea of what they would like that goes beyond the simple “home theater” model and will speak to specific product lines such as Creston and their whole-home U-Panel control options, along with options such as Digital Media.
- Homeowners know what they want – the best – and options such as the new Creston line are both impressive and versatile. Remember to keep your ideas open. New technology trends happen daily in the modern world of home technology.
2. Avoid Pitfalls – Making the Best Relationship
- First, are the issues surrounding the quality of the products being installed. Technicians need to be certain that they are using the exact products. If these are not available or cannot be used, they need to communicate why. It is, after all, the client’s hard-earned money that is paying for the system, and it is in the best interest of both technician and homeowner to know exactly what types of products are being installed and when.
- Next, be aware of questions concerning how products operate. A technician must be careful to confirm with homeowners what they expect from the system when it is finished. Often, technology companies advertise their products in such a way that they appear to be capable of more than they are. A professional technician will meet with the homeowner to discuss how the end system will look, as well as how it will perform when it is first utilized. A superior service technician will be able to craft a system that not only comprises the elements requested by a homeowner, but that also performs exactly as stated, bringing the theater experience directly into a home.
- These are key factors homeowner’s should remember when hiring an A/V company for home technology solutions.
3. Communication is Everything
- Technicians can easily ensure they sidestep any problems by remembering the client’s needs and wants first. This also includes checking in and remembering exactly what the client is hoping for in all areas of the smart home install. So don’t ever hesitate to express your needs to the A/V Consultant assisting you or the technicians on the job-site/your home.
- The basics of home theater details are important for you to completely understand before the install is completed. Superior communication gives techs the freedom they need to create a theater system that is a work of art while simultaneously providing homeowners with their original vision.
- Clear communication adds to the peace of mind you rightly deserve. We make sure our clients are happy always through-out the install and especially when Kiwi has completed the job.
16 YEARS in Southern California
Kiwi Audio Visual takes great pride in our work ethic and how our technicians are in the field in all of the homes we are servicing in different neighborhoods in various hours of the day. Our first priority is to make sure our client’s needs are met. Our products are always tested first in our test lab before we install them in at the job site or remodel. If you are curious about what we can do for your home, our doors are open always for a tour of our corporate office in Carlsbad.
We wish you well on your home technology quest and remember to hire a professional company with longevity, qualified technicians and always instilling professionalism + excellent products available to you , the home owner.