According to Rancho Santa Fe Chief of police Matt Wellhouser, there were 27 break-ins in Rancho Santa Fe, California during the January-June of 2012. There have been reports of increased robberies all throughout Southern California; including Solana Beach, La Jolla, Carmel Valley and Encinitas.*
What can you do to safeguard your home so this does not happen to you?
* When you leave your home, lock the doors. 63% of burglaries in this area are occur because residents do not lock their doors or secure their home before they leave. Check screen doors, windows, and garage to make sure they are locked, too.
* Report strange vehicles in your neighborhood that appear to be to look suspicious.
* Do not open the door to solicitors or strangers.
* Add security cameras so you have visual access to your home.
* Make sure your home is well lit at night.
* Do not openly discuss valuables you may have located at your home, unless it is someone you trust.
Kiwi Audio Visual can help you safeguard your home with the aid security and motion sensor cameras. You can monitor your home right from your smart phone, computer or iPad. If you have any questions or would like to know how you can upgrade your security system now, please contact 1-888-567-5494 or email
Michael Chunka if you would like a free consultation on adding security cameras or motion sensor cameras to your home or business today. Remember the most important thing you can do to help safegaurd your home right away is make sure to take time lock your doors!
Contact Kiwi for a free consultation today: http://www.kiwiav.com/contact/
We also can upgrade your business security, too.
*Rancho Santa Fe News ran an article on increase in crime rate on July 26, 2012, by Patty McCormac