Smart Homes San Diego -Crestron Products
CRESTRON PRODUCT NEWS – Crestron, the global leader in luxury home automation technology, is now shipping the new generation of their award-winning line of TSW touch screens. The TSW-560, TSW-760, and TSW 1060 deliver a bold new level of touch screen performance for home entertainment and automation. On top of that, the new touch screens are available at the same, or even lower, pricing as the prior generation.
“Crestron TSW touch screens offer an incredible user experience, from audio to video to amazing applications,” said Byron Wendling, Technology Manager at Crestron. “For the new generation, we focused on the incredibly fast new processor and making strategic improvements that deliver big benefits to integrators and their customers.”
New TSW touch screen features include:
- Blazing fast processor – The latest TSWs feature a state-of-art Crestron processor that delivers a whole new level of performance. Touch screen control and navigation is incredibly fast and responsive, perfect for custom home automation.
- Native Sonos®integration – Only new Crestron TSWs are able to run the full Sonos application and interface right on the touch screen as part of a perfectly integrated whole home audio system. And this is just the start – the new generation of TSW touch screens is designed to deliver even more incredible applications for the luxury home market.
- Optional camera and microphone– To support high quality video intercom experiences between residents in different rooms and buildings, models are available with built-in cameras and microphones.
- Backlit capacitive buttons – The screen border now features backlit capacitive buttons that illuminate according to user needs. The result is an even sleeker look and more intuitive user navigation
- Ambient light sensor – Like popular mobile devices, screen brightness and LED backlights now adjust automatically according to ambient light levels in the room.
- Secure mounting option – All TSWs now ship with a special mounting latch that makes it easy to lock touch screens in place.
Even better performance with no surprises
In upgrading such an important and popular product line, Crestron took special care not to make any changes that disrupt how integrators install and commission TSWs. The sleek styling and colors remain the same, as does power via PoE and easy mounting options.
For more information about the new generation of TSW touch screens, visit http://crestron.com/products/line/tsw-x-series-touch-screens.
At Crestron we build the technology that integrates technology. Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings let people control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as AV, lighting, shading, security, BMS and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security. All of our products are designed and built to work together as a complete system, enabling you to monitor, manage and control everything from one platform.
KIWI AUDIO VISUAL serves the Southern California region as a leader in Home Technology, now, for over 17 years.
crestron news- provided by crestron